- Big FanNovember 30, 2016 by RobbyMcCullough from United States
Kim's a great host and she always has excellent guests!
- Best PodcastSeptember 16, 2016 by KristySimmons from United States
Don't miss this, best podcast out there for Wordpress. So much information about Wordpress, consulting, and recommendations for top notch marketing and lead generation with first-hand knowledge. Great conversational tone for easy learning.
- I'm addicted to Kim's podcastJune 22, 2016 by Arttia from United Kingdom
I've only found Kim aka the WordPress Chick recently and now I'm addicted to the podcast. I'm a web designer/ developer who uses WordPress and her business insight completely resonates with me and my business. Keep up the great work Kim.
- Worth the time!April 7, 2016 by sgardner0926 from United States
Kim does a great job of giving you information you care about and keeping it fun. She has a realistic outlook one life and the business. Well worth subscribing to!
- Inspiring and Down-to-EarthFebruary 17, 2016 by Oaktownlady from United States
Just finished listening to the interview with Mike Pisciotti. Enjoyed the conversation; the pacing was good and the questions spot-on!
- Love the interviewsFebruary 11, 2016 by AnnK59 from United States
I'm really enjoying the interviews with a diverse range of personalities in the WordPress and Marketing fields. I always learn something new.
- I would give it six stars if I could...January 31, 2016 by Tazmin Ivey from United States
A refreshing perspective on life and times of an entrepreneur who happens to use Wordpress to build their business. I found it because I was looking for Wordpress tips, I stayed for the life and business lessons she (@KimDoyal) shares. A must listen for those who are looking for sound biz growth lessons, funny stories, and honest confessions about what works and what doesn't.
- A great podcast for entrepnerus!January 11, 2016 by Bob McIntosh from United States
LIstened to many of the episodes and was also fortunate enough to be on one as well. The conversations Kim has with her guests are unlike anything I have seen before, they flow naturally and end up revealing a lot more about the guests that you learn in other podcasts (even if you have heard that person on a podcast before!!). Definitely add this to your favtorites to listen and enjoy!
- A Must ListenDecember 18, 2015 by Fit Junkie 1011 from United States
If you have an online business or are interested in starting one, you should listen to this show. Not only is Kim highly knowledgeable when it comes to online marketing and using Wordpress, but she also puts plenty of her personality into the show. Entertaining and highly informative!
- Awesome!October 27, 2015 by The Mumpreneur Show from Australia
Really great podcast, practical advise and really interesting! Loved the episode with Maritza about list building. Keep up the great work Kim! @Petra_Jones
- Can’t Miss Podcast!September 17, 2015 by Coachannagray from United States
I stumbled upon Kim’s podcast because I too was a WP chick so to speak. What I have gotten out of Kim’s scope is her personality and no BS.. She clearly wants to share her answers and always has great content. Each Podcast has a clear takeaway and that is why I never want to miss an episode. It is not just the WP information which is super awesome, it is how she delivers it!
- Learning from the experience of others!September 16, 2015 by DJ Mags from United States
Kim Doyal has the most amazing guests on her show. Many of which have grown their WordPress businesses with much trial and error, hard work, dedication, and just showing up to do the work. Aside from learning from theses expereinces the show helps to inspire the same spirit of entrepreneurship that has led to success for those who never give up the dream. Kim herself also gives business snippets that inspire growth, positivity, and a will to follow ones dream. She has done it herself and her story is inspiring and uplifting. I find the episodes where Kim does not have a guest to be the most insightful into the mind of an entrepreneur. This is where the magic happens. She gives very important andvice that can help any aspiring business owner to scale and expand their WordPress Business. The latest podcast is a real treat... One of the best! Kai Davis was full of insigt and gave some of the most expert answers I have ever heard on business growth and traffic acquisition. Thanks Kim!
- Full Frontal Informative !September 1, 2015 by MacTechDude from United States
Kim puts herself out there… literally. The podcast is full of vital information on how to be a success from an entrepreneur that has and still is walking the walk and talking the talk. Good Job.
- Informative and FunSeptember 1, 2015 by cfklobucar22 from United States
I’ve been listening to Kim’s WordPress podcast for a few weeks now, and I find it a great way to pass the time when I’m on the train or in my car. She has a wide range of topics (I’m a content person), but even when she’s talking about an aspect of WP that isn’t a direct interest of mine, I take away something valuable. Salute to Kim. I hope she keeps on helping others stay motivated with personal stories!
- Great Podcast - Very Useful & InformativeJuly 21, 2015 by Omer Khan - ConversionAid.com from United States
This is a great podcast and one of the best that I’ve found in the WordPress space. It’s jam packed with useful content and information. And I've thoroughly enjoyed the interviews that I’ve listened to so far. Kim is a straight-shooter and very knowledgeable. Most of all I love how much energy and enthusiasm she seems to have.
- BeverlyJuly 3, 2015 by Beverly at LegalShield from United States
Kim is awesome. She encourages entrepreneurs to find their voices. She doesn't use any BS, she uses straight talk, without being super technical.
- Well Rounded CastJune 29, 2015 by hueline from United States
Definitely one of the better WP related casts. If you are looking to learn about the WP ecosystem Kim delivers the goods. Pros: Engaging subject matter that is well presented, High production quality, Presenter is engaged and clearly likes what she is doing, Topics are contextually relevant to current WP events and issues Cons: A few subjects may be overly simplified
- Kim Doyal is the real deal!June 1, 2015 by [email protected] from United States
Kim is AWESOME! She shares all her knowledge in marketing and maintaining a business online. She doesn’t talk about the technical WordPress stuff. She brings all aspects of having a WordPress site to a layman’s level and expresses a deep concern in helping others achieve their goals. This podcast is definitely recommended for any online entrepreneur who wants to leverage their website into making a profitable business.
- Fabulous! Kim shares value and makes it FUN!May 18, 2015 by Yamin151 from United Kingdom
Have just listened to episode 4 and I had to tweet Kim to say how much I enjoyed it. She obviously knows a lot about Wordpress but does not baffle us all with code and PHP. Wonderful stuff...hoping to take some of her courses soon as I am sure it will make a big difference to my website and business. Well done Kim....keep them coming. Jonathan
- Necessary in podcast lineupApril 21, 2015 by insert_nifty_nickname from United States
Was referred to this podcast through a similar podcast and have been a loyal listener ever since. Excellent variety of guests at all stages of business. Very applicable subject matter. Well done.
- Packed full of delightful goodness!April 12, 2015 by Samantha Meeker from United States
Kim’s podcast is a pure pleasure to listen to! She not only interviews interesting entrepreneurs with their stories to success but her solo podcasts also provide inspiring, useful information on how to grow your online business. Her delivery and transparency makes her podcasts delightfully entertaining.
- Wordpress Happiness For RealApril 6, 2015 by Jenise N. Walters from United States
I love this podcast!! Kim does a great job of making learning about Wordpress tools fun and exciting and often has great guest that no only share about WordPress tools, but often share their stories which are a great source of inspiration for entrepreneurs.
- Super Helpful Podcast!March 24, 2015 by Nicki_T from United States
Kim has amazing information to share that extends beyond just WordPress. Great info for any freelancer or people using the internet for business.
- Great mix of personal and professionalMarch 9, 2015 by Mad about Cairo from United States
Keep it coming, Kim. You have provided solid technical advice and recommendations and also an inspiring glimpse into your personal journey.
- Worth the time!March 9, 2015 by Soloflyer from Canada
Kim has set up some great interviews, and I look forward to my drives to and from work, which is when I listen. Although I prefer my podcasts to be information dense as I have limited time to listen, and Kim sometimes likes to go a little off topic with personal stuff, if that is the price of admission, I will pay it. I always get some insights and inspiration from her interviews. Keep ‘em coming’ Kim! Thanks
- Inspiring and Useful Content!February 11, 2015 by mountainwebmark from United States
Just listened to the WPCP 004 What I'd Do Different If I Were Starting My Business Today podcast. I really appreciate how transparent, down-to-earth, and focused on what really matters that Kim is both in her writings and in her broadcasts and videos. Not only do I learn important concepts and specific tools and steps to move forward, but I find Kim to be inspiring and confidence building. This is way better than your typical boring or hypey business/marketing podcast.
- Refreshingly HonestFebruary 8, 2015 by CJ Andrew from United Kingdom
This is a super podcast! Most episodes go beyond WordPress, and offer a glimpse into Kim's actual thoughts on business and service delivery. Not to mention the insightful interviews. I like this podcast for its approach, and it's refreshing honesty. It's like getting a coaching session..for free. A definite must listen. Thanks Kim for all you do!
- I learn so much from Kim!October 23, 2014 by KMarieChristie from United States
I’m always so happy when I see that there’s a new WordPress Chick podcast! I love not only learning new Wordpress tips, but finding out about new templates or plugins to check out. Thank you so much for providing this service!!!
- Amazing Resource!August 14, 2014 by MerriD from United States
I just listened to my first podcast with Kim and was blown away by all the great information. She has a great style and contributes lots of insight.
- Wonderful InformationJune 26, 2014 by William B Conrad from United States
Really solid content on Kim’s Podcast backed up by a wonderful website. Kim is spot on when it comes to Genesis and Dynamik.
- Just finished the podcast with TroyJune 21, 2014 by CapeDave from United States
I found it immensely educational, as well as brilliant and insightful. The way you laugh at yourself brings light into my soul. I am only giving 5 stars because they do not have 10 stars. Thanks Kim!
- Fantastic Podcast!May 5, 2014 by star131 from Australia
This is a great podcast to subscribe to if you want to learn about Wordpress. Kim Doyal is a fantastic host.
- Great ShowMarch 6, 2014 by ETZ_1970 from United States
Kim is a great host and a wordpress ninja. Highly recommended.
- Useful InformationFebruary 28, 2014 by Julie Janson from United States
Thank you Kim for sharing your digital marketing experience, suggestions and contacts. Listening to your podcast this morning kept me going on a much needed doggy walk, despite the arctic freeze here in New England. Only one problem…I can't listen, walk and take notes all at the same time.
- Great Resource!October 29, 2013 by BrentWilliams from United States
Outstanding podcast for anyone who works or plays with Wordpress. Kim is so 'real' to listen to, you get the sense she is talking directly to you. Keep up the great work Kim!
- Está en inglés, pero es genial!October 14, 2013 by CristelDesign from Spain
Kim Doyal va al grano, comparte sus muchos conocimientos y experiencia en Wordpress y cómo rentabilizarlo. Una fuente inagotable de recursos, su curso sobre Genesis 2.0 está muy bien explicado y estructurado. Los podcasts están en inglés, pero son amenos y fáciles de seguir y de paso te pones al día con el inglés! No dejes de visitar también su web.
- Great advice!October 10, 2013 by Johanna H B from United States
As a new blogger and aspiring Internet entrepreneur I am loving the Wordpress chick's advice on how to build a stronger online presence and a solid Internet business. Thank you Kim for sharing your wealth of knowledge!
- Subscride it's well worth it.September 9, 2013 by Jeff Schaewe from United States
Great podcast. Get's better with each episode. Great content with good value. Kim puts it all out there for you.
- Does it get any better?August 29, 2013 by MattDefeo from United States
Kim is amazing. She brightens my day with her quirkiness and honesty. Her podcast reminds me of how a friend would talk to me. Thanks so much for your great tips, ideas and products! BTW LOVE YOUR blog! Make sure to check her out because literally she is incredible!
- Solid content, great hostAugust 2, 2013 by c_vl from United States
If only the WordPress Chick podcast existed when I first started freelancing and digging into WordPress! Easy listen and full of helpful tips. Highly recommend for freelancers using WordPress as part of their business or making WordPress their business focus (eg: content creators and web designers). Targeted to less experiences folks (<3yrs), but even those with more experience will benefit from relevant episodes.
- Realness = Worth My TimeAugust 1, 2013 by dayacurley from United States
I love Kim's openness about her own insecurities while proving that doesn't have to hold you back. I always find something to relate to...and I finish each episode a little smarter than when it started. Thanks!
- Great PodcastJuly 19, 2013 by SandeeJackson from United States
Was just on a webinar with Kim yesterday! Great personality -- very funny, personable and super helpful. LOVE this podcast. She's very knowledgable and openly shares what she knows. Definitely worth a listen!
- Informative and MotivationalJuly 18, 2013 by NatalieGraham from United States
Kim has a uniquely personal way of delivering information that's both entertaining and conversational. Her shows never fail to inspire and motivate. Definitely one of the better podcasts out there. This one is at the top of my playlist.
- One Powerful ChickJuly 2, 2013 by Allegra Sinclair from United States
If you want to learn more about WordPress this is your podcast. My favorite thing about Kim is that she makes technical, sometimes intimidating information accessible for all of us. People can enjoy this show whether they are casual WordPress users or serious developers. She is knowledgeable, authentic, and FUN!
- Kim ROCKS!!June 25, 2013 by KodeApp from United States
Enough said! I have been following Kim for a while and she is always insightful, full of energy and very resourceful. I can't wait to hear more. Keep them coming!! Kristi L. Oliver
- Great fun contentJune 20, 2013 by Lesley Johnston from United Kingdom
I've followed Kim aka The WordPress Chick for many years and love her style. Her podcasts are fun, filled with great content and very easy to listen to. Great job Kim!
- Great podcast about WordpressJune 15, 2013 by Misgrepen from Netherlands
Kim makes a excellent podcast about Wordpress.
- Kim is so accessible!May 2, 2013 by sporkitover from United States
The podcasts are full of great info for the everyday WordPress user. Kim does a great job of mixing humor and education. Love the series!
- Hugely helpful!May 1, 2013 by Allison Pathe from United States
Kim has so much info to share about WP in addition to great ideas on how to optimize your online presence. Her exitement for what she does is contagious!
- Outstanding Podcast!March 23, 2013 by Barb Sibbing from United States
Kim is most definitely the go to person for learning about WordPress and Genesis! I have taken several classes/webinars of Kim's and have learned so much! She always shares extra tips and tricks and I have to say goes above and beyond with information. She always gives you more than what you expect! I have learned so much from Kim that I can now add WordPress to my services and help others design, and customize their websites. Thanks Kim!
- Solid WordPress PodcastMarch 16, 2013 by Sabrina E from United States
Great Podcast covering essential WordPress plugins.
- by Eleanor PriorMarch 16, 2013 by Eleanor Prior from United States
Everything Kim learns she finds away to share, she geeks on WordPress and plugins and anything that takes you to a happy place with WordPress. I have learned so much from Kim. So much that I have been able to add WordPress to my services I offer.
- The Go-To Chick!February 19, 2013 by The Digital Celt from United States
Kim is my 'go-to chick' for all things having to do with the Genesis platform!