Hear my heart…
If you’re ready to scale your online business, do more of what you love, make more money and have more fun in your work, there’s one thing I want you to know:
When you commit to fully showing up as YOU, everything shifts in your business.
I’m Kim Doyal, the WordPress Chick – podcaster, coach, WordPress wizard, proud Genesis junkie and co-founder of the #FtheHustle movement.
That advice might sound simple, but it took me almost 5 years as an entrepreneur to truly understand the power and the potential of fully showing up as ME.
Sure, I was doing well in my business, between web design, coaching and teaching WordPress hacks. But I knew I was holding back some parts of my personality. I was dulling my shine, doing things the way I thought they “should” be done, rather than in a way that felt good to me.
So in 2013 I launched the WordPress Chick podcast with no grand plan, just a commitment to Show Up and do things MY way. I knew the time had come for the real Kim Doyal to please stand up please stand up, please stand up (cue Eminem – minus the expletives. This is a family show.)
I wanted to share my passion for business, geek out over tools and plugins that make life easier, and cast the spotlight on others doing awesome work in the online space. Most of all, I wanted to share my journey – the successes and the failures, the lucky breaks and the mistakes, the rants and the celebrations.
The results blew me away.
Within a short time of launching my podcast, my reach exploded, my coaching business grew exponentially and my inbox spilled over with exciting opportunities. I began to make incredible connections and expand my influence in new and inspiring circles. Before long I was having more fun and making more money than ever before.
And it all started with that decision to Just Show Up.
That whole fake-it-til-you-make it thing? If you ask me, it’s ass backwards. True success starts with owning exactly where you are on the journey, connecting in an authentic way and doing work you love.
These days I run my business according to one fundamental principle: If it’s not fun, I’m not doing it. I’m ‘retiring the hustle’, in favor of doing business in the way that works best for you. It’s about trusting yourself and finding the courage to share your voice and vision – and doing it your way.
If you’re ready to quit dulling your shine, scale your business, communicate your value and show up as YOU, here’s how we can work together:
- Join the #FtheHustle community for group coaching, expert business tips, accountability, support and an awesome network of entrepreneurs who are wildly committed to growing their business while being fully themselves (cartoon laughs, wild hair and Harry Potter quotes included. Oh wait. That’s just me).
- One-on-one coaching to help you break free from the time-for-money trap, leverage your team so you can do more of what you really love, grow your audience, develop and launch awesome new programs and find your customers – all done YOUR way.
- My Influence Podcasting program shows you how to use your voice and your expertise to generate high-ticket, highly engaged leads, expand your reach and build your authority. I can create the podcast platform for you or teach you how to do it yourself.
- Strategy and Content – I’ll help you develop a digital strategy and create outstanding content that will boost your conversions and your sales. I’ll show you how to use WordPress tools and plugins to create more leverage and more money in your business.
A few things you may not know about me:
- I love 80s and 90s comedy movies and personal development books. So whether I’m quoting Dr. Wayne Dyer or Wayne’s World, rest assured it comes from the heart and a place of integrity.
- I’m addicted to reading and I love a long bath (a lethal combination for my Kindle).
- I’m Bay Area born and bred and a massive ‘9ers fan. Go easy on me. We’ve had a few tough years, okay?
- I believe “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” Yep, I’m a huge Harry Potter fan. Like, HUGE. Go on. Quiz me! (That quote’s from The Prisoner of Azkaban).
- I have two amazing kids and I’m so excited to see their own entrepreneurial dreams emerging. Raising them alone after my husband was killed in a car accident at the age of 32 (our kids were 6 and 2), is one of the toughest and most rewarding things I’ve ever had to do. Being around for my kids, having awesome experiences as a family, inspiring them to be fully themselves and to take charge of their futures, are huge factors in my ‘why’.
- There’s a lake house in my future. I can see it already….